Funding, Finance and Support Guide has been updated with new available schemes for automotive organisations, including:
- Business Innovation Programme (West Midlands) which mainly focuses on stimulating innovation within SMEs.
- Derby Enterprise Growth Fund (Derby) assists the development, application and adoption of innovation in automotive organisations supply chain.
- D2N2 Unlocking Investment for Growth (Derbyshire and Nottinghamshire) which supports the growth of local businesses and creation of new jobs.
- Global Derbyshire Small Business Support Programme (Derbyshire) is designed to help SMEs seeking growth, collaboration, innovation, export and new employment opportunities for local businesses.
- Innovations in Electronics Manufacturing scheme is looking to fund projects that use novel technologies in the manufacturing process to enhance functionality, reduce size/cost, adapt form and/or enable rapid scale-up.
- Low Carbon Innovation Fund (East England) is a venture capital fund which makes early-stage investments as equity or convertible loan between £25K and £750K alongside co-investors.
- Response project (Leeds) aims in helping small businesses in the Leeds City Region invest in developing the skills of their workforce.
- Horizon 2020 is the EU's biggest ever research and innovation framework programme with a seven year budget worth nearly €80 billion.
- Data Exploration competition focuses on innovations in the data exploration techniques of analytics, modelling and visualisation to generate new insight and value from large amounts of complex data.
- Corridor Growth Fund (Manchester) will provide grant funding to qualifying applicants to help underpin the private sector-led growth of the knowledge economy in Manchester The Corridor district.
For full details or to download the guide please go here.